JANET WEEK

JANET WEEK
Janet known as best actress on WHY DID I GET MARRIED TOO?

Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lady Gaga says she's celibate ... for now



A freak in the street and a Lady in
the bed? According to the UK's Mirror, Lady Gaga's keeping those outrageous outfits all zipped up."I'm single. I haven't got the time to spend on the road to get to know anyone," says the 23-year-old superstar. "Even Lady Gaga can be celibate, you don't have to have sex to be loved."The singer told reporters Monday (Mar. 1) at MAC cosmetics' Viva Glam event in London that she's taken a vow of celibacy after splitting from Matthew Williams, her former boyfriend and member of her design team, Haus of Gaga.Gaga claims she's swapped out love in the bedroom for the love of her fans -- whom she calls her "roommates.""The thing that keeps me warm at night is my sense of self. When I see my beautiful fans I feel how much they protect and mean to me," says Gaga. "It would be irresponsible if I didn't protect them and teach young people to be self-expressive, to love yourself."Follow Zap2it's Dish Rag on Twitter and Facebook and follow Zap2itChristine on Twitter for the latest celebrity news and buzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment